 Pirates / 2810 (-5)
  Re: Port Brique!

(...) Great! I really like the whole storyline, and the huge port. South Pacific is getting crowded, isn't it? WHen I start (and finish) my port, it'll be there, too. -JHK (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Port Brique!

(...) the port, though. Thanks, George (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Port Brique!

(...) The french have invaded your port? (...) Aahah! A tease. A few pictures of what appears to be a fantastic port, and ... no more pictures. The brickshelf gallery isn't public. Looks quite good, I look forward to more pictures. (...) -Jason (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Port Brique!

Too long have the waters of the South Pacific been dominated by empires with no sense of style, and dodgy food. Too long have the waters of the South Pacific been dominated by the oppressive redcoats and greencoats. At last there is a settlement in (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates) !

  Re: BSB, Pirate landscape

It looks like Erik Brok's site has moved. Here is the new location: (URL) about that. Eric DeGiuli (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact