 Pirates / 280 (-5)
  CLSOTW - Thanks

Gentlemen, Picked up CLSOTW this week, and yes, for those of you who were watching, it took a depressingly long time - Pirates just doesn't seem to have that wider appeal. Just as well really - more interest means higher prices, and prices are (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: John E. Doolittle

(...) The dishonorable and lecherous Captain Lance Boyle, on half-pay, is in the employ of Malcom P Waite, and is in pursuit of our anti-hero. No trick is too underhanded for him, and on top of it, he has the hots for Miss Waite. He has the usual (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: John E. Doolittle

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote >The pirate babe is his older ex-partner's daughter - she just didn't want to (...) fooling (...) ya (...) Too (...) I'm (...) hostage, (...) So not only is the honest, brave, shrewd Capt John E. Doolittle pursued by the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Port Block sees in the new nineteenth century

ffilz@mindspring.com (Frank Filz) wrote in <386CD901.7AAE@mindspring.com>: (...) Sorta. My wife and I are working on slowly working on rebuilding the sets from a large collection I picked up on Ebay a few months ago. We break out the bins on some (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general)

  Re: John E. Doolittle

(...) Waite any longer. Which is just as well, since Doolittle's wife was fooling around with his partner! As to whether they were barristers or soliciters, ya got me! We only have one form of lawyer here (all at once: And That's One Too Many!). ;-) (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact