 Pirates / 2799
Re: My pathetic FOTW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 18:24:59 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Jimmy Park writes:
Well, I suppose I could Bricklink them.  Anybody have any interest in buying
in bulk or lots of 5 or 10?  Otherwise I suppose they could just join the
rest of the army.

Maybe I can be interested in buying a large lot of part #2551 "Boat Row Boat
5 x 14 x 2", so I myself can model the pontoon bridge MOC I suggested a few
days ago in this newsgroup. (See:  http://news.lugnet.com/pirates/?n=2787 )
I'm thinking of 30 pieces, so I can make 15 pontoons out of a pair of boats
each.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.

[FUP lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade]