 Pirates / 2756
    Re: New legend is up! —Richie Dulin
   (...) I just bought one on ebay (more or less intact) for $A100... it'll be interesting to see what pricing they come up with.... a second one'll definitely be on the list now (and a third, sooner or later, if the price is right). (...) How about a (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: New legend is up! —Michael Dallaston
   (...) Indeed. The best sets for building armies are those little one fig-few misc pieces ones. But I doubt somehow one of those would ever end up being made a legend. I just use the **set that must not be named** as an example because IMO it's the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)