 Pirates / 270 (-5)
  Re: Pirate's Lost Island

Thomas Main wrote (...) Lost (...) the (...) German pirate architect ;-) Vicious pirate captain though, wearing a coat obviously stripped of a dead imperial. Navy is going to be on to him :-) And I have never seen antennae used with the big arch. I (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Port Block sees in the new nineteenth century

(...) Yes - I'm taking my trains into work with me tonight for the weekend, and I'm cracking open a 4532, 4537, 4539, 4547, and 4549 to build. -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pirate's Lost Island

That is a beautiful construct! I love it. I had some trouble getting all of the pages to load. I don't know if it's a problem with Xoom or what, but it took several tries before I could see some of the pages (both theme3.html and theme4.html refused (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  Pirate's Lost Island

I just took some pictures of a MOC I've been working on called Pirate's Lost Island. It's my attempt to make a set similar in design and function to the sets Lego used to make in the Pirate's theme. Take a look at the following URL: (URL) features I (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Port Block sees in the new nineteenth century

(...) This begs the question: Is anyone planning any LEGO celebrations of the new year/millenium (yea, I know, the new millenium doesn't actually start for another year)? (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact