 Pirates / 2677
  Re: My Pirate Ship MOCs!

Hey Tom, it's good to see some more great looking ships out there, and what I see of the island...woooooh! :) By the way, a very innovative idea using lightsaber hilts as spyglasses. I've been trying to find a piece for that purpose for a while... (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: My Pirate Ship MOCs!

(...) Hey Michael, Thanks for the nice compliments! Be my guest in stealing any idea you see! I wouldn't be a proper pirate if I didn't uphold the tradition of stealing! Just keep your mitts off me gold! har har haarrr! Tom ps - look for more pics (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.pirates)