 Pirates / 2675
    Re: My Pirate Ship MOCs! —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Excellent ships, wonderful photography and "posing," and a really stunning set of rigs. I like them a lot! A few questions/suggestions: -What are your sails made of? How did you produce them? I'm in the process of outfitting cutters and small (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: My Pirate Ship MOCs! —Tom Reed
   (...) Hi Lindsey, Thanks for the compliments and comments! I appreciate the critique! Actually, I tell how I did the sails under the information page. I hope to make it more complete as time goes by. But here is the technique... I just use a heavy (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.pirates)