 Pirates / 2673
Re: My Pirate Ship MOCs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 17:55:54 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Richie Dulin writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Tom Reed writes:
Hi all!
I hope you will take time to check out my website!  I have uploaded pics of
all my pirate ships.  Check it out and let me know what you think!  I would
appreciate all comments...
here is the addy:

http://www.zyworld.com/tmot/home.htm

There's some nice work, there!

Thanks Richie!

The Sea Serpent shows what can be done without the 'standard' hull elements,
and it's always good to see ships with a variety of cannon sizes.

I hope to do some more ships with the basic boat parts.

Cheers

Thanks for checking out my site! -Tom

Richie Dulin