 Pirates / 2649
    Re: French Sloop Pics —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Looks great from the low angle - how about a higher level shot? Bruce (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: French Sloop Pics —Richie Dulin
   (...) Thanks. A higher level shot is on the agenda, but I only had two spare slots in the camera when I had the opportunity to get these shots in. Cheers Richie Dulin (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.pirates)