 Pirates / 2646
    French Sloop Pics —Richie Dulin
   Just two of the sloop "Cosette": (URL) is the third and smallest, but also most agile ship in my French Squadron (at least until the gunboats are launched). It is commanded by Ensign de Vasseux Marius Duplieu. Cheers Richie Dulin (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: French Sloop Pics —Bruce Schlickbernd
     (...) Looks great from the low angle - how about a higher level shot? Bruce (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.pirates)

         Re: French Sloop Pics —Richie Dulin
     (...) Thanks. A higher level shot is on the agenda, but I only had two spare slots in the camera when I had the opportunity to get these shots in. Cheers Richie Dulin (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: French Sloop Pics —Kenneth Tam
   Now that's a dandy little ship! Well, a sloop, a ketch and a brig... can't wait to see the gunboats, and for more pics of the sloop. Kenneth Tam (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.pirates)