 Pirates / 2585
    brickshop open...baseplates, minifigs, western and more —Jim Warren
   Greetings all, I have just recently opened a store front at bricklink.com called "All Things Lego" and I'm trying to figure out where the appropriate postings for this kind of thing are supposed to go. I haven't been on the newsgroups for quite some (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: brickshop open...baseplates, minifigs, western and more —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    A single posting, crossposted, would have sufficed instead of 12 or so individual postings. Also, sale or shop announcements belong *only* in the .market groups; for brickshops, in .market.b-s-t and .market.brickshops. Always best to ask before you (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: brickshop open...baseplates, minifigs, western and more —Jim Warren
   I just wanted to apologize for the appearance of spamming...this was unintentional. I have been working with lugnet admin and tech support for the past week trying to figure out why I could not post to the newsgroups and I attempted the posts to the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.pirates)