 Pirates / 2585 (-5)
  brickshop open...baseplates, minifigs, western and more

Greetings all, I have just recently opened a store front at bricklink.com called "All Things Lego" and I'm trying to figure out where the appropriate postings for this kind of thing are supposed to go. I haven't been on the newsgroups for quite some (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Refitting disabled shooting cannons

Um, hi. i havent posted for a while couse i had nothin to post about. some of you might not remeber me but im david gardner age 11. anyway i got 2 shoting cannons that are disabled awhile back and i want to know if you can make them shoot agian. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  ISCC: The winners are...

Hello, here they come: The winners of the 1st ISCC in 2001. Have a look at www.creativity-contest.net or www.1000steine.de/english.htm for the ranking site and for browsing all entries again, if you want. Have a nice sunday, René (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space) !!

  Re: Pirate Game Rules Thoughts

(...) That works well for some players, but if you recall, there is always one player who hasn't even started plotting when you ask if all plotting is complete. (...) In the role playing game, winning has generally be determined by wealth. In the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate Game Rules Thoughts

(...) I had a hard time figuring out how plotting worked from the sheet. But once plotting was explained to me it was dead simple. But then I've done Star Fleet Battles(tm) plotting which is quite complex compared to this. I think plotting adds a (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact