 Pirates / 2580 (-10)
  TKOI Create a Creature Contest WRONG EMAIL ON WEBSITE

For all of you who've tried to send in creatures... The email on the website was incorrect, but it is fixed now. If you have an entry to submit, please email it to savatheaggie@yahoo.com Sorry for that! --Anthony (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Pirate Game Rules Thoughts

(...) My reading is pretty much in line with Chris here. But then again, I'm a metricating fool. The big problem with plotting, as I see it, is that when ships close in, independent plotting loses its connection to reality. If anything, I'd suggest (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate Game Rules Thoughts

(...) It seemed to me that getting the hang of plotting took a few turns for most people and then they could mostly do it in their sleep. When I've played, I typically had my next turn plotted long before the previous turn was resolved. Do the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Seeking cutter building instructions

(...) Wow, Sheree, thanks for this info! A long time I've been looking foor western building instructions which weren't all on Brickshelf. Finally I can build one of my last Indian sets! Daan (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Seeking cutter building instructions

(...) An excellent resource for instruction scans is (URL) 6277 Imperial Trading Post is there. regards, sheree (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Seeking cutter building instructions

I should have a copy on my PC's hard drive back at the apartment. I'll check and let you know. Franklin (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Seeking cutter building instructions

Hi, Now that Brickshelf's scan library is gone, at least temporarily, does anyone have a copy of the instructions from Imperial Trading Post (6377) scanned, in particular the cutter part? I need to build some of these, and it turns out I didn't (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Splitting Hulls & Decks

I finally had a go at separating the hulls and decks of two of my narrow ships. In case anyone wants to know, here's how I did it: Tools: Small Phillips head screwdriver, round ended knife (ideally the width of the blade is slightly less than two (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Pirate Game Rules Thoughts

At BricksWest, Steve and I had some discussions about the game rules. One thing Steve has been trying to come up with is a way to eliminate plotting moves since this slows down the game the most. The problem I would have with eliminating this is the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates)

  lego direct Q&A session transcripts

Brad Justus, Sr. VP of Lego Direct did a question and answer session at Brickswest. I have completed the transcript of this event. You can download the .pdf file from here. (URL) Herrera (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact