 Pirates / 2570
Re: My first ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 06:20:21 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Carl Billen writes:
Hi everyone,

After bumping into 'Evil Stevie's Pirate Game', I have been bitten by the
pirate bug and started building my first ships.  Here's the first one:
http://www.lugnet.com/~996/TheSevenSeasOfLego/Ships/TheWhiteSwan

Enjoy, and comments are always welcome!
I think the swan neck and overall shape are rendered very well, but I
imagine most pirates would blast it out of the water the moment they set
eyes on it :)
Arrr!

Michael