 Pirates / 2452
    Piratefest —Don Cox
   I have a good size fleet, and in the process of scratch-building 10 cutters. I helped Steve with his Pirate game at Archon, and although I was not able to get to play the game, I still want to do one. So, would anyone be interested in a Brickfest or (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Piratefest —Christopher L. Weeks
     (...) I (...) get (...) I'm about a thousand miles east now, but if I can schedule this event to coincide with a trip to visit other friends and relatives, I'd come in a second...or at least in 16 hours. Chris (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Piratefest —Felix Greco
   (...) I'm about 2 hours from St Louis. I'd do it. Felix (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Piratefest —Felix Greco
   I don't swing by lugnet.pirates too often. Did anything ever come of a St. Louis get together? (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.pirates)