 Pirates / 2431
    For sale: Blue imperial minifigures and accessories. —Matt Hein
    Buy them here! I've got seven blue imperial minifigures and assorted pirates accessories for sale. These are cheaper then brickbay prices, so now's the time to get 'em at a low cost, without the high prices of brickbay! I'm selling each minifigure (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: For sale: Blue imperial minifigures and accessories. —Shiri Dori
   Hi Matt! Your offer, although it is about pirates, is a sale offer and thus it is better-suited and more polite if you post it in the lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade newsgroup. This is *not* a requirement made by LUGNET; *however* many people prefer to (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)