 Pirates / 243
Re: 5134 Shooting Cannon Service Packs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 18:40:31 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Scott Arthur writes:
What is the situation with these items... I have tons of them (well a few
actually).

Were they not available in the US?
Are they still not available in the US?

  Apparently US children have a mythical ability to
blind/choke/impale/fold/spindle/mutilate themselves whenever they're presented
with a "shooting" toy, so that some manufacturers avoid making such toys out
of a kneejerk fear of kneejerk lawsuits.
  Call me cynical, but someone who manages to kill himself with a 1x1 round
fired out of one of those cannons is simply a demonstration of Natural
Selection.  8^)

     Dave!