 Pirates / 2411
  Re: Fan-freakin-tastic source for historical ships!!!!

(...) Thanks for posting - I'll wade through this stuff as opportunity presents. I've been meaning to try a Trireme at some point. Bruce (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Fan-freakin-tastic source for historical ships!!!!

Hey Bruce, go for it, I dare you! See how many minifig rowers can be crammed into the hold of a ship, stacked in three levels so tight they barely have room to move the oars! Oh, wait, that makes it easy. The real challenge is that they be able to (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.pirates)