 Pirates / 2395 (-5)
  Re: Pirate fleets

(...) So far we've been playing the campaign game variant where folks start with a cutter. I've been doing some thinking about how to start with larger ships or get them into play faster. I like the additional role playing of the campaign game, but (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate fleets

No-- sadly I wasn't able to attend BrickFest. I've been lurking in the shadows for a few years now, but most of that time was spent overseas in Japan. While an excellent opportunity to build my collection, it was a bit of a drawback in terms of (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate fleets

(...) Well, we could try and find a place to play down here... If I didn't bring a lot of the other stuff, I could probably bring all the ships I would be likely to build. I've also thought about renting a minivan for the trip, especially if someone (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate fleets

(...) But what good is building all those ships if you can't get them all into your car? :) (...) I'm game. I'm kind of glad we didn't do it this fall, because this is the semester from Hades too. I expect that spring will be a lot better--or even (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Ranks

(...) Yeah, well, the parrot tells it better, but he's busy doing shoe commercials. heh LFB (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact