 Pirates / 2388
  Re: Ranks

Ha. This is *so* what I look like when I'm not laughing. (Conidering you can't see me, it's all quite fruitless... but suffice it to say I'm not...) ; ) Kenneth Tam GA 826 Squadron (URL) - Well, maybe chuckling... (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Ranks

(...) Yeah, well, the parrot tells it better, but he's busy doing shoe commercials. heh LFB (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.pirates)