 Pirates / 2305 (-10)
  Re: 6286 Needed for special cause

The ship set sail to Finland and arrived safely. /Joakim "Suzanne D. Rich" <suz@baseplate.com> wrote in message news:3B735E73.8170AC...ate.com... (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.fi)

  Re: HMAS Australia

(...) The slope is best estimate for now. The x and y measurements and proportions were taken from the overall dimensions of the ship, and a line drawn plan and elevation that seemed to suggest that the hull was essentially in three equi-length (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: First post to Pirates: HMS Flame

(...) Kenneth, Wow, from what I can see this looks like a great ship, with very good detailing. I hope you arrange for better pics before it gets reused for a star cruiser. Thanks, George (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: HMAS Australia

(...) Mmmmmm is right! My only question is: Is that frame to be incorporated in the actual ship? If so, how? You did mention that its actual width will be 2x what's in the picture--but does that mean that the ship will be stouter (which it in fact (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: HMAS Australia

(...) And your warships 8?) ROSCO (Casually adding .build.military to the X-post to make sure they're all awake over there...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: HMAS Australia

(...) Good grief no. I guess if I was bulding the HMS Indefatigable or something, but the Australia was built for the colonies... (And besides that, I have a colonial sized budget - its only my pretentions that are global sized) (...) Cool! (Not for (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: treasure island

(...) aye, i'll keep a wary eye out arrrr (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: HMAS Australia

(...) Mmmm...mmm. SNOT! Looking very nice! Are we to assume the use of imposter brands will be reduced??? ROSCO PS: I can get you plans of the hull profile for an Anzac frigate if you want something to work from - send me an e-mail if you're (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: treasure island

(...) <snip> be careful of that pirites treasure, it may be fools' gold ;-) Mark (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  treasure island

i just got a cool idia when i get somemore pirites, learn html, and make a website i think it would be awsome to make a story to act out treasure island with legos um, i've tried to un-disable my disabeld cannons but i cant push the pin out from the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact