 Pirates / 2263
2262  |  2264
Subject:
Pirate Ship MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 20:44:06 GMT

Hey everyone,

This is my first posting, and the first MOC I have put up online. However, I
think it is a good model. My MOC is a five foot pirate ship that I have been
working on for a about a month now. To see the pictures, go to:

http://www.geocities.com/williamandjoseph/pirateshipmoc.html

Any comments are welcome. Enjoy!