 Pirates / 2258
  sails and hull for BSB

guess what i just moved to utah and my friend was at my house i told him i like pirates and and castle and he said he would give me a pirate boat. so he gave me 2 disabeld shooting canons the 3 center sec. and front and back sec. and 2 bsb sails and (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: sails and hull for BSB

(...) Cool! I hope you bought him a beer (or perhaps that should be a rum...)... (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)