 Pirates / 2245 (-20)
  Re: MOC: First World War German Dreadnought: SMS Friedrich der Grosse

Excellent website, it does the ship a lot of justice! ;-) I especially liked the History section, and the Construction section. You did a great job of explaining everything. I was also pleased that you finally made this change: (URL) beautiful work! (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: MOC: First World War German Dreadnought: SMS Friedrich der Grosse

(...) Lindsey, Great boat, and a great read. I like being able to follow the building process. Thanks, George (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: First World War German Dreadnought: SMS Friedrich der Grosse

Holy cow. That aint little son. I saw a few pics of this during all the brickfest posts. Glad you put up a site for it. Its beautiful. -Jon "Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message news:GIEp0n.BtF@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates)

I still love that ship. Gary Mr L F Braun <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message news:GIEp0n.BtF@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates)

  MOC: First World War German Dreadnought: SMS Friedrich der Grosse

Hi, everybody! I built a little boat. (URL) Let me know what you think--it's old news, but I finally got a reasonable site up so I thought I should "announce." :D all best Lindsay n.b.: Followups have been set. (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !!

  Pirates are back!

I was screwing around this morning at S@H and in the "shop by theme" I saw a Pirate section. Lo! & Behold! Red Beard Runner ($99) ships Sept 28th, Armada Flagship ($49) ships Aug 24th, oh and Enchanted Island ($69) ships on Aug 28th. Now if they (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: a new guy on the scene with some trading questions

Hi Al, and welcome! You'll generally find that round these parts, we only buy. But better to pillage, if you can :-) If you want to acquire Pirate, or any other sort of LEGO, the best place to go is lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade or (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  a new guy on the scene with some trading questions

I am very new to this group and am very unsure with the trading/buying rules. Is that cool? If so, I am always looking for Pirate stuff. (duh! thats why i'm posting in the pirate section!) I'm not really into complete sets, more into parts and figs. (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: A new face on the pirate scene

(...) Arrr. Likewise. "There are OTHER LEGO groups...?" best LFB (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: A new face on the pirate scene

(...) Hi Al, I recognize you from e-Bay :-) Welcome aboard matey! (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  A new face on the pirate scene

Hey all, just wanted to say that I have found another lego group and am glad that I did. Hope to do much trading/ buying with all of you. Al (23 years ago, 18-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: PirateFest 2001

(...) I would be interested in coming, but DC is about as far as i could go(i live in erie PA). I can bring stuff(islands mostly, i dont have too many smaller ships)i would love to finally get to play a game with people that are not doing it just (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events)

  Re: DragonCon?

(...) Minor details. Just flag down the Flying Time Vessel the next time it goes by... Frank (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: DragonCon?

(...) Gen Con is over. (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 6286 Needed for special cause

(...) I'm happy to report: mission accomplished! :-) -Suz (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.fi)

  DragonCon?

Speaking of GenCon, Brickfest, etc. Is anyone planning on going to GenCon? Roy (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  an idea for an epic (game) adventure!... [long]

This is an idea I've been toying with. If I ever go *completely* insane and decide to run my own convention, this is something I'd like to run at that con. This is a "work in progress". Nonetheless, I'd appreciate feedback. ;-) Thanks, Franklin (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: PirateFest 2001

(...) Probably about 12x14. Access on weekends should be no problem. It is a matter of I have to turn off, and then as we leave turn on the building alarm. Weekdays isn't really an option at work. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events)

  Sails

Anyone got the Merchant Ship Sails from Imperial Trading Post they are willing to give up/trade/sell?? Contact me or respond please! Thanks! ~Evan Butzlaff (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: PirateFest 2001

(...) How big is the smaller room? What is the access time frame (i.e. what time can we get in in the morning and how late can we stay at night)? DC probably works best all around as most of the East coast folks interested live within 5hrs drive. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact