 Pirates / 2238
    a new guy on the scene with some trading questions —Al Lizmi
   I am very new to this group and am very unsure with the trading/buying rules. Is that cool? If so, I am always looking for Pirate stuff. (duh! thats why i'm posting in the pirate section!) I'm not really into complete sets, more into parts and figs. (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: a new guy on the scene with some trading questions —Tony Priestman
   Hi Al, and welcome! You'll generally find that round these parts, we only buy. But better to pillage, if you can :-) If you want to acquire Pirate, or any other sort of LEGO, the best place to go is lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade or (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)