 Pirates / 2238
  a new guy on the scene with some trading questions

I am very new to this group and am very unsure with the trading/buying rules. Is that cool? If so, I am always looking for Pirate stuff. (duh! thats why i'm posting in the pirate section!) I'm not really into complete sets, more into parts and figs. (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: a new guy on the scene with some trading questions

Hi Al, and welcome! You'll generally find that round these parts, we only buy. But better to pillage, if you can :-) If you want to acquire Pirate, or any other sort of LEGO, the best place to go is lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade or (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)