 Pirates / 2230 (-5)
  DragonCon?

Speaking of GenCon, Brickfest, etc. Is anyone planning on going to GenCon? Roy (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  an idea for an epic (game) adventure!... [long]

This is an idea I've been toying with. If I ever go *completely* insane and decide to run my own convention, this is something I'd like to run at that con. This is a "work in progress". Nonetheless, I'd appreciate feedback. ;-) Thanks, Franklin (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: PirateFest 2001

(...) Probably about 12x14. Access on weekends should be no problem. It is a matter of I have to turn off, and then as we leave turn on the building alarm. Weekdays isn't really an option at work. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events)

  Sails

Anyone got the Merchant Ship Sails from Imperial Trading Post they are willing to give up/trade/sell?? Contact me or respond please! Thanks! ~Evan Butzlaff (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: PirateFest 2001

(...) How big is the smaller room? What is the access time frame (i.e. what time can we get in in the morning and how late can we stay at night)? DC probably works best all around as most of the East coast folks interested live within 5hrs drive. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact