 Pirates / 2219
    Re: PirateFest 2001 —Frank Filz
   (...) Carpetted floors are vastly preferred over other floor styles. It's much easier on the LEGO (remember, we're sliding ships around). 24 hour access or lockability is a must. (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events)

        Re: PirateFest 2001 —Lindsay Frederick Braun
     (...) I could do DC, but not NC. My driving endurance about maxes out at 4 hours right about now--then the arthritis takes over and things get downright unpleasant. (However, Chris and I could probably carpool--whose vehicle depends on whether or (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events)

        Re: PirateFest 2001 —Aaron M. Sneary
   (...) As I said we have lots of carpet squars in the large room, and there is a smaller, precarpeted room. 24 hr access isn't available, but it is always locked. (that might be a possible problem-- I would have to be there to let folks in the whole (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events)

        Re: PirateFest 2001 —Frank Filz
   (...) How big is the smaller room? What is the access time frame (i.e. what time can we get in in the morning and how late can we stay at night)? DC probably works best all around as most of the East coast folks interested live within 5hrs drive. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events)

        Re: PirateFest 2001 —Aaron M. Sneary
   (...) Probably about 12x14. Access on weekends should be no problem. It is a matter of I have to turn off, and then as we leave turn on the building alarm. Weekdays isn't really an option at work. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events)

        Re: PirateFest 2001 —Dan Vogel
   (...) I would be interested in coming, but DC is about as far as i could go(i live in erie PA). I can bring stuff(islands mostly, i dont have too many smaller ships)i would love to finally get to play a game with people that are not doing it just (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events)