 Pirates / 2195
2194  |  2196
Subject:
3 New Priate Sets?!*#
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 15:43:21 GMT

I missed something didn't I. I was browsing the LEGO Shop Online Web Site when
I say a new category, Pirates. Confused I clicked on it to find that three new
Pirate themed sets are available; 6290 Red Beard Runner, 6291 Armada Flagship,
and 6292 Enchanted Island.

These are part of the Legends series, correct? I must have missed this
announcement or had my head in another user group at the time. I noticed these
are shipping Sept 28, 2001 according to the S@H web site.

Since I don't have the former version of these sets, can any one give me a run
down of them and your opinion on them? I would like to get them, but with all
of the options and limited funds, I am not certain which one to order now and
which ones to wait for later.

Also, any idea how long these will be available? Can we expect a year or two as
sets that come out in retail?

Todd