 Pirates / 2179
Re: The Aeolis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 18:23:11 GMT

Lorbaat wrote:

Pirates beware, the Imperial Guards have a new secret weapon in the fight
against freebooters- the skyship Aeolis.

You are cordially invited to witness the launching ceremonies.

http://people.thirteen.net/~eric/lego/aeolis.html

eric

AWESOME eric! Truly awesome!!! The construction is great and the video
itself is very well put together. I loved the sound track and the
background. Excellent work. Maybe it's time for a feature length movie?
--
Matt Brooks
"What knockers!"