 Pirates / 2175 (-5)
  Re: The Aeolis

(...) Thanks! (...) Uh, well, I have to cop to the clouds in the title sequence being just about the only thing I wholesale "stole" from someplace else. I found a video clip of clouds lying around while I was trying to figure out what to do for the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Aeolis

(...) Uh, sure, as much as I can. The whole thing was brought together in After Effects Pro 4.1, which is where a lot of the animation was accomplished. Individual elements were created and modified using Photoshop 6.X and Illustrator 9.0. I also (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.pirates)

  Can you hear the people sing?

Okay, so it's not strictly piratic, but it does use lots of pirate parts… I present a couple of (blurry) photos of the Barricade on the Rue de Chanvrerie from Les Mis Damn their warnings, damn their lies: They will see the people rise. (URL) live (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Aeolis

(...) WOW! Eric, that came out fantastic! Amongst other praise, the clouds at the beginning looked incredible. Were those real shots spliced in, or did you work some digital magic? It really does look great ... I love the ship, the white and blue (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.pirates)

  New dates on Classics

The Pirates sets in the Classics line had their ship-by dates changed today on the S@H web site. Now they all say they will ship by August 22 (as opposed to the September dates that were there this morning). (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact