 Pirates / 2117
2116  |  2118
Subject:
My Weather Spreadsheet for the Pirate Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 14:17:41 GMT

Hey, its been too quiet on the list lately. I guess everyone is busy
getting ready for BrickFest, which unfortunately I won't be able to
attend.  Anyways, after playing a few games I wanted a better system for
determining the wind changes at the start of every turn.  So I whipped
up an Excel spreadsheet that automatically randomly calculates 200 turns
of weather.  Its similar to the weather table on Evil Stevie's site,
only that table doesn't a) take into account a roll to see if the
weather changes or not and b) its not random everytime.  If you want to
check my spreadsheet out, its freely available for download at
http://www.fallingdowndrunk.com  If you have any comments/suggestions
for it, just let me know!

Cheers,
Roy