 Pirates / 2100 (-5)
  Pirate CLothing

If anyone wondering, the wihte suited pirate wench is in the 6251 Pirate Minifigs. I was surfing lugnet's database. (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Lego Legends....

(...) Actually, the Red Beard Runner and Armada Flagship are both being rereleased as "Classic." But if Pirate sets are released as "Legends," I hope it will be the Caribbean Clipper or Eldorado Fortress or one of the old Pirate islands. greg (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Lego Legends....

I think it would be hard to believe if TLC didn't come out with both Imperial Trading post and the Flagship. I know that these sets would be gobbled up buy us pirate fans. Its a given they will have at least one pirate ship (most likely skulls eye (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Historical Set Displays at BrickFest 2001

(...) I think we need to start coordinating the Pirate Display and the game. If you would like to bring sets, please let me know what sets you would like to bring, and if they would be available for use in the game. I'd like to see all the ships and (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.pirates)

  anyone built models from tomb raider?

I have just seen the movie and I think that a rendition of the boat that also has wheels (whatever thats called) in lego would be really cool. I would make one but I dont have any 6wide boat pieces, perhaps some of you pirate gurus with more 6wide (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact