 Pirates / 2078
    RE: Pirate Game Questions —Roy Riggs
   Thanks for all the help/suggestions. I have been pouring over the rules for hull/rigging damage to give them a fair shot. I have just a few more questions... :-) Hull Damage - I'm pretty down with this now, except for *when* you roll for possible (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Pirate Game Questions —Frank Filz
   (...) I'd be inclined to say do it at Step 7. The only thing between Step 7 and Step 1 is shark activity. It just means you lose one turn of swimming away from sharks if you suddenly find yourself in the water as the ship goes down. (...) In (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)