 Pirates / 2030 (-5)
  Re: Big Thunder

(...) Tom -- I like your ship - the colors are wonderfully cooridnated. Man, though... If *I* had that many names I'd go by "Cap'n Rose", too. urk.. :) I have a question, though. How'd you do the black rose logo on the sails? Silkscreen or (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate Game Question

I leave cannons off my ships for the Campaign Game and they have to be bought by the player when they dock at a port. To buy a swivel mount for a cannon costs 'em an extra 50 gold. For a sail'n shoot I'm not too sure - you could add to the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Pirate Game Question

I have a question for you fellow pirate game players. When building custom ships, do you let everyone just make whatever they want, irregardless of reality? Case in point, my friend likes to put all of his cannons mounted onto those swivel bases. So (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Ahhhh...to be surrounded once more by Pirates...

(...) Wait, there's a difference? ;) (...) That sounds like a good idea. I had thought, though, to take the 16x16 island plates, add a few yellow bricks and slopes, a treasure chest (which might have coins, might have scorpions!), and a palm tree or (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Ahhhh...to be surrounded once more by Pirates...

(...) (Clarification: Heck with cannon. Keep ships away very effectively with mortars. ;) ) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact