 Pirates / 1966
  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) Good analysis. The hard part from my viewpoint is the helmet visor. Tis made of a different plastic and surely has been out of production for an awfully long time. It sounds like, since you proposed some other mods, that you would be OK with (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) 4a. (one of the most important): 2x2x3 extreme sloped corners (currently in blue, dark grey) No problem with the mold. (...) If the yellow castle was re-introduced with the modern visored helm (currently used in Knights Kingdom sets), I'd buy (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)