 Pirates / 1965 (-5)
  SORRY!

Sorry about that meeage; I have not read "The whole truth and nothing but the truth" message yet. Very, very sorry. Robbie (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) I've heard on the winds that a castle people accessory set is coming and it will contain a female figure. I don't know anymore then that, so don't press me... Now, onto more pressing matters, The Yellow Castle... Why hasn't it been considered (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

No no - that's *good*. Non-shooting cannon are *much* better looking. And once you've fired one, who cares? It's not like you can fire a broadside at once, is it? (BTW, if anyone has any mint, unused, non-shooting cannon they'd like to swap for (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) I'm guessing that these thoughts will drag down prices somewhat. Which may be a bad thing. The good prices are what gets non-FOLs scouring the used market and putting these things up for sale (I think the bulk of my eBay buying is from non (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Blue and Red Sailor/Soldier Questions

(...) You probably have a ship that is too long relative to its width, but ignoring that, it's a matter of taste. Four per section (including bow and stern sections) would give you about 32 figs and would be a good starting point. If you really (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact