 Pirates / 1955 (-5)
  Blue and Red Sailor/Soldier Questions

Hey Y'all: What is a good number of sailors or soldiers to have for a large ship, if it were around 6 midsection elements long? Also what exactly are the three ranks lego is trying to represent? And how many minis of each rank should one have on a (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: bad, BAD NEWS!

(...) I think you probably got a standard answer to your standard question. There are probably "millions" who ask the same question to LEGO, and they just ship off a standardized answer. Perhaps they will have to change this procedure in the future! (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) I agree, except for the bit about Fabuland! My daughter LOVES Fabuland, and I can see why some like it. May not be my cup of tea, personally, but if some comes back, great! PS don't tell Sheree R. of your anti Fabuland stance. :-) ++Lar (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Yeah, but us Europeans may get non-shooting cannons :( Better stock up on service packs... Steve "Bruce Schlickbernd" <corsair@schlickbernd.org> wrote in message news:GDsLs8.Hqv@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) Those who paid $800 for a single set (I have) will still have their Lego... so what's the worry? I think in the long run it will be good. We may see the return of parts which we never thought we'd see again... and some we do not want to see (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact