 Pirates / 1942
  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

Thank you John Neal for bringing this up! If your into the hobby for pleasure, then that’s great! If you’re into the hobby for profit and profit alone, get out! These are TOYS were talking about (Although, some very valuable in nostalgic worth.) (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

Don't get me wrong I really hope that they are reissuing old early 80's sets. I want a guarded inn and a large army of black falcons. I'm just giving reasons why people may not be going crazy. My minor disapointment is similar to my feelings with (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) John , please take this the best way possible -- it is offered by someone who doesn't even know you so his opinion should not matter to you very much... ...but... ... you either are, or are not, cool. It has nothing to do with the stuff you (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(General note: I have no clue where this discussion should be going, general, marketplace theory? Feel free to redirect) John & All, (...) Indeed. As a pretty big collector of LEGO sets (Not for money, bt I enjoy havbing them) and of LEGO parts, I (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

<snippy snip> (...) I cannot agree more! Bring on the Futuron, Blacktron, and monorail! If lego ever rereleased these sets, they would sell like hotcakes among the AFOL communtiy, and I'd sure think they would sell better than the new stuff to the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)