 Pirates / 1865 (-10)
  Re: Big pirate ship

Wow, that thing is huge! Incredible details. I really like the stairway going from the rear deck down to the captain's cabin. I like the clever use of chains all over it too. Thanks for Sharing, Jason (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Big pirate ship

(...) HOLY COW JIM, I am lucky to make a row boat with a one piece boat and two oars. It just totally floors me when I see cool stuff like this. Hold on! I am inspired I could make a canoe out of, RATTS, they made one of those too. Bear (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Big pirate ship

(...) WOW! 30 cannon?!?!?!?!? That ship would ROCK for that priate game thing :) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Big pirate ship

Hi, I'm rather new to this AFOL. I came in on Feb 14 as a way to help me quit smoking because my wife is pregnant (Lego costs about the same as smoking and is just as addictive). I had been buying Lego out of my comic book store for a few years and (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.pirates) !

  Re: Da Grund Fleet is #1

(...) Yes and no. The two I had planned on were the two Wolfpack ships. I did do a third one in yellow and green. I will be needing to work up some different cutter designs though, the 6277 cutter has some parts which are difficult to get in a good (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Sea Wolves

They are really cool. I love the custom sails... ..hmm that gives me an idea :) James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk "Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3AEDD5F7.493F@m...ing.com... (...) Cutters (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Something for everyone at the South Coast LegoFest - SCLF 2001

Guys, *guys*.... please keep this out of all the theme groups. I for one don't enjoy wading thru tons of un-castle-related posts. Even the way-back post, was about SW, and this is posted in every theme group *but* .sw!! TIA -Shiri FUT .admin.general (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space)

  Re: Something for everyone at the South Coast LegoFest - SCLF 2001

Sproaticus wrote in message ... (...) Probably, as most of the stuff I took to the fest was either copies of great models online, or inspired by the same. I just don't seem able to come up with many original ideas atm, but I still have to build, (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space)

  Re: The Sea Wolves

(...) Actually, the first picture is technically showing Castle creations... Special thanks go to Sheree Rosenkrantz for the sails. Note that these ships are slight mods of the little cutter in 6277 Imperial Trading Post. One difference is that (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Something for everyone at the South Coast LegoFest - SCLF 2001

(...) Speaking of this, could people please set followups to the group appropriate for the MOCs you are discussing? Discussion of Star Wars MOCs don't belong in most of the groups this is posted to. Thanks (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact