 Pirates / 1805 (-5)
  Re: Truth in Advertising - an honest man!

(...) I've never gotten less than $50 for one of those sets. It may be ugly, but it's not a *bad* set. And besides, I thought the ugliest set ever would have to be one of the vaunted Time Losers monstrosities (except the ship and maybe the big (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Ugliest Set Ever? (Was Re: Truth in Advertising - an honest man!)

(...) That's the ugliest Pirates set ever? I thought it was <set:6720 Forbidden Island>. Sure, its a classic, but it seems poorly designed. Stairs leading into the ocean???? It doesn't come close to being the uglist set in any theme ever, I can (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general)

  Truth in Advertising - an honest man!

This is not a plug to sell anything - this auctions is over, anyway. Note the listing - Crossbones Clippers haters may get a chuckle out of it. (URL) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) I think that makes a quorum (6)! best LFB (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: My first post: a question, and nostalgia :)

Hi, what might you be looking for to trade the (non-mint) sails? I don't have any complete sets and certainly none of my Lego is mint since I haven't bought very much in years. Most of it is from when I was a kid and is played with pretty heavily. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact