 Pirates / 180
    Re: Dear LEGO: Pirate wish list —Ben Kroll
    (...) Speaking of Imperial trading Post cutters, I personally think that two or three different small ships like these (as opposed to ships built with hull pieces) would make excellent low-end stand-alone sets if TLG ever brings the pirate theme (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Dear LEGO: Pirate wish list —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) three (...) Yes, it was a pity that the Trading Post cutter, or something similiar, was never offered as a seperate model. The closest was the Castles line Sea Serpent. I've had a lot of fun putting my own together - I'll have to get a picture (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)