 Pirates / 1798
  Is there such a thing as a rare Pirate set?

Hi everyone! I have been thinking about this. It seems like every main theme like Town, Castle, and Space have their extremely rare sets. I have not heard of a rare Pirate set. Is there a Pirate set that was in limited production or only available (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Is there such a thing as a rare Pirate set?

(...) 6249, 6250, and 6281 were in limited production and were not available in Europe (no idea about Asia, Africa, Australia.... ). brickhead (24 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.pirates)