 Pirates / 179
Re: Elwood & Bubba's Big Ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 22:18:09 GMT

James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in article
<FL98u4.6GE@lugnet.com>...
Hey, does anyone know what happened to this?  The site I have bookmarked
<http://www.sirius.com/~dbulkley/Lego/Ship.htm> doesn't work anymore. • Did
this get moved, or is it offline?

I used the following address when the ship appeared on the Expert Builder
website.  It seems to work fine right now:

http://www.sirius.com/~dbulkley/lego/

I hope that helps.

Regards,
Allan
--
Expert Builder Website - The Megaproject Showcase
http://www.execulink.com/~apotome/expert.htm