 Pirates / 1785 (-10)
  Re: Hi Everyone! (esp. Richard)

(...) G'morning Zac :) "Zac, Zac he's a Lego maniac" haha ok so I have been watching too many American Lego ads :P Welcome to Lugnet, hopefully in the future you will be able to make it to the QLD Lego group/meets called "Bugs" which is held in (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Hi Everyone! (esp. Richard)

Hi everyone! My name is Zac Soden. I am 16 years old and live on the sunshine coast in Queensland. I have been a Lego maniac all of my life and are a keen collector of Star Wars sets. (URL) - thats my universe (still not fininshed) Well I worked it (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Port Block/Port Block Yards/Studs easier to read...

Evening all, After worthy feedback from helpful dudes (thanks Tim and Udo), and having seen the Netscape rendition of the Port Block Yards site for the first time (eeeek!), I have washed simpler, lower contrast backgrounds through all three sites, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Custom Pirate Fig site

Those who like custom minifigs or are pirate fans should check out this site (sorry, I can only read one word in twenty of German, but the pictures speak for themselves). (URL) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Studs BrikWars: Wherefore art thou Romeo?

Evening all, Wwaaaayy back in October, at Studfest V, there was a glorious BrikWars. With the recent help of online lego sales point ozBricks (also gracious webhost), we now bring you: BrikWars: Wherefore art thou Romeo? from: (URL) have hit (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming) !

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) I'll (...) Me too! -Marc (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) Count me in i will be there. (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Newsflash! Pirate Ships Sail the Mighty Rails!