 Pirates / 1770 (-5)
  Re: Different/exchanged heads

(...) No, but it might be the other kind of fire control, of course buckets are more suitable to that than cooking pots, but we don't have a decent minifig bucket... (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.pirates)

  Pirate stuff spotted on Brickshelf

Has anyone seen Jim Schifeling's stuff in: (URL) pretty neat stuff. Jim are you reading? (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

In lugnet.pirates, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes: <snip> (...) Yes, totally, I'd love to come but I'm not expecting to be out of school before June 22-ish (depending on snow days). If it were in late June, or close to the Brickfest maybe, I'd be (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Cutter Sails

Me to please! I've been meaning to post about this for some time. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: The Black Rose Sets Sail!

(...) Hi Steve, The center section is made up of 2x2 inverted dark gray slopes. In order to hold them together I had to use a plate on both the top and bottom of the slopes for strength. Therefore the whole ship is raised a plate's worth in height (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact