 Pirates / 1752
  Re: WTB/WTT: Large 6274 Caribbean Clipper topsail

(...) Both posters: Someone on BrickBay has a TON of Pirate masts and sails, or at least they did three days ago. I'd suggest you try first there--in .pirates your chances are better of finding someone who HAS them, but your chances of finding (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: WTB/WTT: Large 6274 Caribbean Clipper topsail

(...) that would be me i bought all the sails, masts, hull parts, pirate men, weapons and the 2 schooners and his barracuda. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates)