 Pirates / 1715 (-5)
  Re: The Wobbegong sails forth

(...) Indeed. Just look at the "Indescribable" and friends!! ROSCO (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Wobbegong sails forth

(...) Yes, it wasn't just the Islanders that suffered at the hands of the pirates on the Wobbegong. The Flying Ninja Fortress was also raided and lost their red-capped skeleton and all those ninja-blue-with-gold hatch covers. Fort Legoredo also (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) I would be willing to lend some cash to buy a ticket, if we are doing it i will need to know soon. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: who is steve jackson?

(...) Computer game designers that own a piece of the company or otherwise get points (the last distinction being important - as I can personally witness to, unfortunately). But I suppose that you're not refering to computer gaming. Reiner Knizia is (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.people)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) I thought about this possibility, but space at RU is so horribly tight that it's hard to get anything less than 6 months in advance, and even then, they make you *pay* for it (even if the money is coming from the University, you have to pay). (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact