 Pirates / 1705 (-5)
  Re: who is steve jackson?

(...) Hold on a second here, I know I've encountered that question before... "(URL) wrong "Steve Jackson", he's the *other* Steve Jackson. Hope this helps. Franklin (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: who is steve jackson?

(...) Is that the same steve jackson that wrote the fighting fantisy RPG books? (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Wobbegong sails forth

(...) Well, I did have some piratey bits, but I generally agree with you that it should be possible. However, what about the ratlines? I ended up with a non-Lego solution there. Do you have a better Lego-based solution? Kerry (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: LEGO 6286 PIRATE MISB started an auction

(...) Chris have we convinced you to go forth with the event even if we can't get enough interest up to justify paying to bring Steve Jackson in? Frank p.s. of course the real reason for this post is just in case Franklin and others don't read (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events)

  Re: who is steve jackson?

(...) Ah, Pirate Wars by Stephen Gabriel (what is it with all these Steves - it must be an Illuminati conspiracy or something...). I am certainly curious as to any connection, but Pirate Wars seems to be aimed more at being a pure wargame, where (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact