 Pirates / 1655 (-5)
  Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

Hi all, I am in the process of organizing a weekend of playing with LEGO pirate ships in June. I need to gauge interest and begin to collect commitments. I don't have all the details (like a firm date) worked out yet, but here is what I do have. The (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Iron Clads

(...) David, I was thinking of making some little Monitors using those hulls. I haven't had time to do any extensive planning yet, but it seems like they should serve pretty well. If any of the little ones turn out well, I'm hoping to do a minifig (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.western, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)

  Re: estimated value of a #6289 w/out cannons

Just pulling you message over to lugnet.market.appraisal Someone should be able to help you over there. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.appraisal)

  estimated value of a #6289 w/out cannons

My nephew has offered to sell me his #6289 which is in good condition and has instructions but no box. He wants to keep the cannons, which I can deal with since I have extra ones. Does anyone have an idea of a fair price? (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Brickfest 2001?

(...) Well, I'm the night-owl by habit among everyone it seems. If someone is needed, I could probably swing it most easily. (...) Yes, most spiffy! (...) I suppose Evil Stevie does not live on "beer and pizza" alone... best Lindsay (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact